Welcome to Bossa Studios! Our multi-cultural and daring London team creates distinctive games that millions of people love, all across the globe. Close collaboration between our teams, our players and our fans is at the heart of our unique way of developing and marketing our games.
On bad days, we make original games. On good days, we make genre-defining gaming experiences.
If you're an avid gamer, you will know us for our top hits including Surgeon Simulator, I Am Bread & BAFTA-winning Monstermind.
We are looking for a talented and driven Senior Brand Manager to lead the marketing activities of one of our titles. You’ll be responsible for presenting the product in ways that will strengthen the brand while identifying and implementing the most profitable strategies to drive sales.
You will thrive on balancing creative and quantitative thinking and will have a proven track record of success in a similar position.
- Fully own the marketing and brand strategy for a key Bossa title
- Plan and execute innovative, engaging and performance-driven campaigns, ensuring brand compliance and consistency
- Track, analyse and react to campaigns KPIs, and regularly report findings and actionable insight back to the business
- Deploy and manage budgets effectively to hit business goals and objectives
- Drive the definition of the consumer target and their associated needs, motivations, and insights. Apply these to assist brand growth, inform marketing strategies and help shape product development
- Strategically identify marketing opportunities based on cultural, consumer, market, and industry trends
- Coordinate other marketing specialists (ie Community, Influencer) to ensure coherent campaign activities that reenforce each other
- Build positive cross-functional relationships and influence across the organization
- Present clear and concise marketing performance updates and learning to C-suite
- Previous experience in the gaming industry is essential
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Experience with developing innovative strategic brand marketing plans, marketing campaigns and development of brand marketing creative
- Broad understanding of consumer online marketing channels including paid search, direct response media, direct marketing / CRM, social media and viral marketing
- Analytically minded with a strong understanding of data and a results-driven attitude
- Experience in PC, console and live-service games marketing strongly preferred
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Annual Holiday Allowance - 22 days, to increase 1 day after every year up to a maximum of 25 days. We also shut between Christmas & New Year on top of that allowance, to make sure everyone has a real break.
- Private Medical Insurance – Provided by Vitality
- Life Assurance – Tax free lump sum payment of 4 x annual salary
- Pension Scheme – We match up to 5%
- EMI Share Scheme - Generous lump sum of shares awarded upon joining which will vest over a 4 year period
- Flexible Working - Bossians now have the ability to work from home permanently if they'd prefer, and for those who still want that office environment the office is open and ready for them
- Supportive family policies - 6 months fully paid maternity leave and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Helpline
- Cyclescheme - up to £1,000 loan deducted from monthly salary over 12 month period
- Discounted gym membership
- Travel to Work Loan – Loan deducted from monthly salary over 10 or 12 month period
- Food - For those who wish to go in, free snacks, fruit and drinks in the office
- Social Events - We have fantastic company culture and loads of fun social events, lots of which are now happening digitally.