As part of the wider Bossa Games production team you will be assigned to one of our internal game teams along with a full production team. Reporting into the Senior Producer for the project you are a Producer with hands-on experience of running multi-discipline feature teams. Holding the vision and driving the quality of those features as well as having a good understanding of risk, delivering schedules and communicating both with the feature and game management team. Additionally you will be comfortable working in a dynamic and creative environment, remaining calm when under pressure and working with experienced developers to find solutions that will retain quality while keeping features on time and on budget.
- Management and Leadership. Managing one or several multi-discipline creative teams, getting the best from the talent available and keeping them focused on the short and long term goals
- Planning. Work with your feature teams to outline short and long term deliverables that match the projects delivery schedule
- Communication. Having robust and frequent communication with your feature team and production team and supporting the flow and availability of information.
- Alignment. Orienting your cross-disciplinary feature teams towards clear, shared goals and priorities that are clearly connected to the game’s vision and mission.
- Risk management. Understanding and raising risks for the short and long term plans of the teams.
- Improving Process. Work with other members of the game and studio production teams to improve current processes
- A strong passion for games.
- Excellent understanding of the Agile Scrum methodology
- Ability to think outside the box and work with production to improve and deliver lean processes game and studio wide
- Previous experience working in a games development production role
- Strong Time Management Skills and the ability to prioritise work for you and your feature team
- Have the ability to communicate effectively to varying levels of stakeholders within the game team and throughout Bossa
- An open and inclusive approach and ability to be flexible based on team feedback and needs
- Strong risk management experience - having the experience to spot risk, suggest mitigation and push up the ladder to the senior producer and game management team.
- An understanding of the budget available and how best to balance the request for resources and tools
- A positive attitude, self-driven, proactive and a team player
- A strong focus on user accessibility
- Experience of one full game cycle
- Experience producing a small multi-discipline team
- Experience with agile and dependency-driven development approaches
- PC or Console development experience
- Annual Holiday Allowance – 22 days, to increase 1 day after every year up to a maximum of 25 days. We also shut between Christmas and New Year on top of that allowance, to make sure everyone has a real break.
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental – Provided by BUPA
- Life Assurance – Tax free lump sum payment of 4 x annual salary
- Pension Scheme – We match up to 5%
- EMI Share Scheme – Generous lump sum of shares awarded upon joining which will vest over a 4 year period
- Flexible Working – Bossians now have the ability to work from home permanently.
- Supportive family policies – 6 months fully paid maternity leave and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 Helpline
- Cyclescheme – up to £1,000 loan deducted from monthly salary over 12 month period
- Discounted gym membership
- Social Events – We have fantastic company culture and loads of fun social events, lots of which are now happening digitally and in-person.
Welcome to Bossa! We’re an immensely talented, daring, multicultural team of individuals (or as we like to call ourselves - Bossians!), who create extraordinary games that millions of people love, play and share every day.
Chances are, you know us as that quirky, BAFTA-winning studio behind several critically acclaimed hits, many of which have become an integral part of gaming culture (Shhh... I doctor now!). These include Surgeon Simulator, I Am Bread, Hogwash, Monstermind, and I Am Fish.
At the heart of Bossa’s unique way of working - whether that’s ideation, development or even marketing - is a genuine passion for connecting through humour, amongst our teams, with our players, and with all the influencers and creators around the world who regularly play Bossa games to their audiences.
We create together. We laugh together. We innovate together. We believe that’s the only way to build legacy and games that are truly fun and relevant to people’s lives.
If that sounds ideal to you, this might be the perfect role for you!