Welcome to Bossa! We’re an immensely talented, daring, multicultural team of individuals (or as we like to call ourselves - Bossians!), who create extraordinary games that millions of people love, play and share every day.
Chances are, you know us as that quirky, BAFTA-winning studio behind several critically acclaimed hits, many of which have become an integral part of gaming culture (Shhh… I doctor now!). These include Surgeon Simulator, I Am Bread, Hogwash, Monstermind, and the yet to be launched I Am Fish.
At the heart of Bossa’s unique way of working - whether that’s ideation, development or even marketing - is a genuine passion for connecting through humour, amongst our teams, with our players, and with all the influencers and creators around the world who regularly play Bossa games to their audiences.
We create together. We laugh together. We innovate together. We believe that’s the only way to build legacy and games that are truly fun and relevant to people’s lives.
So, are you ready to become part of our movement? Are you ready to be challenged to take your creativity to the next level? Are you ready to join Bossa and aid us in our ongoing pursuit to make millions of people happier every day?
If so, we might just have the perfect role for you..
- Lead and manage the relationship with platform holders and other distribution businesses
- Ensure that our business partners are always up to date with the latest developments and projects going on at Bossa Studios
- Own the digital distribution (including sales, promotions and lifecycle management) across consoles, PC and e-tailers
- Maximise visibility in our distribution platforms through a deep understanding of their workings, features and tools
- Identify additional retail opportunities
- Drive partnerships with platforms and other developers, managing deals from start-to-finish, build the business case, gain approval from the relevant stakeholders, and execute the deal
- Work together with Product and Finance to forecasts performance for new and legacy titles
- Input into our validation process providing a perspective on platform support and sales potential
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the implications of potential deal across functions & to secure buy-in where necessary
- Analyse market research, competitive landscape & our own performance data to identify and prioritise opportunities
- Monitor deal performance and track efficacy relative to expectations post-close
- Maintain a network of relationships across the industry with partners, potential partners, competitors, thought leaders. Leverage relationships in opportunity identification and transaction execution.
- Travel to meet potential partners as needed, attend trade shows and events.
- In-depth knowledge of the games market, from a business and consumer perspective
- Deep understanding of platform dynamics and inner workings
- Self-starter with very strong commercial acumen
- Strong network in the industry
- Capable of nurturing strong relationships with stakeholders of versions levels of seniority
- Proven track record of deal origination, negotiation and closing
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to confidently and passionately articulate game concepts, credibly covering both creative and commercial aspects
- Experience in planning and forecasting preferred
- Experience in account management preferred
- Comfortable with contracts and commercial agreements
- Annual Holiday Allowance - 22 days, to increase 1 day after every year up to a maximum of 25 days. We also shut between Christmas & New Year on top of that allowance, to make sure everyone has a real break.
- Private Medical Insurance – Provided by Vitality
- Life Assurance – Tax free lump sum payment of 4 x annual salary
- Pension Scheme – We match up to 5%
- EMI Share Scheme - Generous lump sum of shares awarded upon joining which will vest over a 4 year period
- Flexible Working - Bossians now have the ability to work from home permanently if they'd prefer, and for those who still want that office environment the office is open and ready for them
- Supportive family policies - 6 months fully paid maternity leave and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Helpline
- Cyclescheme - up to £1,000 loan deducted from monthly salary over 12 month period
- Discounted gym membership
- Travel to Work Loan – Loan deducted from monthly salary over 10 or 12 month period
- Food - For those who wish to go in, free snacks, fruit and drinks in the office
- Social Events - We have fantastic company culture and loads of fun social events, lots of which are now happening digitally.