Welcome to Bossa! We’re an immensely talented, daring, multicultural team of individuals (or as we like to call ourselves - Bossians!), who create extraordinary games that millions of people love, play and share every day.
Chances are, you know us as that quirky, BAFTA-winning studio behind several critically acclaimed hits, many of which have become an integral part of gaming culture (Shhh… I doctor now!). These include Surgeon Simulator, I Am Bread, Hogwash, Monstermind, and the yet to be launched I Am Fish.
At the heart of Bossa’s unique way of working - whether that’s ideation, development or even marketing - is a genuine passion for connecting through humour, amongst our teams, with our players, and with all the influencers and creators around the world who regularly play Bossa games to their audiences.
We create together. We laugh together. We innovate together. We believe that’s the only way to build legacy and games that are truly fun and relevant to people’s lives.
So, are you ready to become part of our movement? Are you ready to be challenged to take your creativity to the next level? Are you ready to join Bossa and aid us in our ongoing pursuit to make millions of people happier every day?
If so, we might just have the perfect role for you...
As an Executive Producer at Bossa, you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of a game from a holistic and long-term perspective. You are a veteran producer with a great track record including live services, looking to take on a new challenge by identifying opportunity spaces for a game and thinking about its prospects as a business inside the larger studio.
- The Why. Understanding and framing the game as an opportunity, from the business case/PNL, to its strategic fit and support of Bossa values, to leveraging team strengths and growth opportunities.
- Alignment. Orienting the wider studio and collaborating groups (game team, marketing, operations, finance) towards the above, leveraging transparency and open communication.
- Environment. Fostering a lean / learning mindset, balancing constraints and high autonomy for the game team, and supporting creativity and new possibilities alongside data-informed decisions (they are not mutually exclusive).
- Stewardship. Taking critical game-level decisions when and where necessary (high-level priorities, budget, potential pivots), leveraging inclusivity, transparency and data to minimize future misalignment.
- Leadership: Modeling the mindset and approach above; walking the talk, representing the Bossa values, and collecting feedback to constantly improve.
Evolving production. Supporting new approaches, sharing learnings, and mentoring other producers in their growth areas.
- A strong passion for games.
- Ability to understand and focus development around the opportunity spaces for the game and its direction, rather than delivery of features.
- Proficient in aligning multiple groups towards shared purposes, goals and priorities, and actively exploring and addressing misalignments.
- Effective leadership, with an open and inclusive approach, and the ability to adjust based on team feedback and needs.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with the various studio departments and leadership.
- Growth mindset - the drive to seek out new information, new approaches, and the desire to learn and challenge your existing assumptions.
- Experience in leading production on multiple full game development cycles, from concept to live service
- Experience with multiple business and revenue models
- Experience in managing a live game with regular updates and sustainable quality, incorporating player and market data
- Familiarity with lean product / agile development approaches and their application to game development
- Multi-platform experience
- Annual Holiday Allowance - 22 days, to increase 1 day after every year up to a maximum of 25 days. We also shut between Christmas & New Year on top of that allowance, to make sure everyone has a real break.
- Private Medical Insurance – Provided by Vitality
- Life Assurance – Tax free lump sum payment of 4 x annual salary
- Pension Scheme – We match up to 5%
- EMI Share Scheme - Generous lump sum of shares awarded upon joining which will vest over a 4 year period
- Flexible Working - Bossians now have the ability to work from home permanently if they'd prefer, and for those who still want that office environment the office is open and ready for them
- Supportive family policies - 6 months fully paid maternity leave and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Helpline
- Cyclescheme - up to £1,000 loan deducted from monthly salary over 12 month period
- Discounted gym membership
- Travel to Work Loan – Loan deducted from monthly salary over 10 or 12 month period
- Food - For those who wish to go in, free snacks, fruit and drinks in the office
- Social Events - We have fantastic company culture and loads of fun social events, lots of which are now happening digitally.