Welcome to Bossa Studios! An immensely talented, daring, multicultural team of individuals (or as we like to call ourselves - Bossians!), who create extraordinary games that millions of people love, play and share every day.
Chances are, you know us as that quirky, London-based studio behind several critically acclaimed, YouTube-renowned hits, many of which have become an integral part of gaming meme culture (Shhh… I doctor now!). These include Surgeon Simulator, I Am Bread, the BAFTA-winning Monstermind, and the yet to be launched I Am Fish.
At the heart of Bossa’s unique way of working - whether that’s ideation, development or even marketing - is a genuine passion for collaboration; collaboration between our teams, with our players, and with all the influencers and creators around the world who regularly play Bossa games to their audiences.
While most games studios are mainly driven by their bottom-line, Bossa is leading a movement of creativity-first. We create together. We laugh together. We innovate together. As we believe that’s the only way to build legacy, and the only way we can revolutionise the way in which games are experienced. Games that are truly fun and relevant to people’s lives.
So, are you ready to become part of our movement? Are you ready to be challenged to take your creativity to the next level? Are you ready to join Bossa and aid us in our ongoing pursuit to make millions of people happier every day?
If so, we might just have the perfect role for you...
We are currently looking for a talented Intermediate Systems Administrator to join our London based studio.
A successful candidate will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and upgrades for Bossa’s server infrastructure, contribute to further improvements of the server and network infrastructure, from a technical and security standpoint. They will assist the server team both in office and in cloud environments, ensuring a secure and stable infrastructure.
- Keeping Bossa’s Linux and virtualization infrastructure running smoothly and securely, upgrading, replacing, and improving whenever necessary.
- Testing and recommending new software and technologies to improve server functionality and end-user experience and security.
- Helping ensure systems and configurations are backed up and tested.
- Troubleshooting network and end-user issues with servers and services
- Two to three years of experience administering Linux servers, physical and virtual.
- Administrative experience with virtualization technologies
- Experience with automation tools and technologies
Bonus Points For
- Gitlab administration including CI
- Network administration experience
- Cloud experience, AWS, Azure, Google, and others
- Annual Holiday Allowance - 22 days, to increase 1 day after every year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Private Medical Insurance – Provided by Bupa
- Life Assurance – Tax free lump sum payment of 4 x annual salary
- Pension Scheme – We match up to 5%
- EMI Share Scheme - Generous lump sum of shares awarded upon joining which will vest over a 4 year period
- Flexible Working - Work from home days and flexible core hours 10.00-16.00 (standard hours 09.30-18.00)
- Supportive family policies - 6 months fully paid maternity leave and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 Helpline
- Cyclescheme - up to £1,000 loan deducted from monthly salary over 12 month period
- Discounted gym membership
- Travel to Work Loan – Loan deducted from monthly salary over 10 or 12 month period
- Food - Free snacks, fruit and drinks
- Social Events - We have fantastic company culture and loads of fun social events