If you’re talented and awesome, get in touch!
Send any speculative applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll need a CV and a cover letter explaining why you’d like to work for Bossa Studios PLUS anything else you think will make your application stand out.
Here’s an example of what one successful applicant sent us:
- Annual Holiday Allowance – Starting on 22 days and then increasing by one day after every year up to a maximum of 25 days.
- Healthcare Cover – Provided by BUPA for eligible employees.
- Life Assurance – In the unfortunate event of an employee’s death their subsidiaries will receive a tax free lump sum payment of 4 times their annual salary.
- Pension Scheme – we agree to match up to 5% of any money that you pay into the pension pot.
- Employee Assistance Programme – Access to a 24/7 confidential helpline that assists employees with any concerns they may have.
- Eye Tests – You would be eligible for an eye test voucher every two years, which will also cover up to £40 towards a new pair of glasses.
- Childcare Vouchers – we offer employees the opportunity to sign up to the Bossa childcare voucher scheme.
- Travel to Work Loan – Bossa lends you the money to pay for your annual travel ticket up front. We then take repayments from your net salary on a monthly basis which can be over 10 months or 12 months.
- Cyclescheme – The Cyclescheme allows you to get up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories through Bossa. You then pay a monthly ‘salary sacrifice’ to effectively ‘hire’ the bike and kit, over a 12 month period.
- Profit Share Scheme – The profit share scheme is an incentive plan introduced by Bossa that provides direct payments to its employees depending on Bossa’s profitability following the release of a game.