We’d like to thank all agencies for offering to help us but we are only interested in direct applications.
- Great central London working location
- Quarterly Game Jams
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Fully stocked kitchen with free food and drinks
- Fun beer and game nights
- Annual Holiday Allowance – Starting on 22 days and then increasing by one day after every year up to a maximum of 25 days.
- Healthcare Cover – Provided by BUPA for eligible employees.
- Life Assurance – In the unfortunate event of an employee’s death their subsidiaries will receive a tax free lump sum payment of 4 times their annual salary.
- Pension Scheme – we agree to match up to 5% of any money that you pay into the pension pot.
- Employee Assistance Programme – Access to a 24/7 confidential helpline that assists employees with any concerns they may have.
- Eye Tests – You would be eligible for an eye test voucher every two years, which will also cover up to £40 towards a new pair of glasses.
- Childcare Vouchers – we offer employees the opportunity to sign up to the Bossa childcare voucher scheme.
- Travel to Work Loan – Bossa lends you the money to pay for your annual travel ticket up front. We then take repayments from your net salary on a monthly basis which can be over 10 months or 12 months.
- Cyclescheme – The Cyclescheme allows you to get up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories through Bossa. You then pay a monthly ‘salary sacrifice’ to effectively ‘hire’ the bike and kit, over a 12 month period.
- Profit Share Scheme – The profit share scheme is an incentive plan introduced by Bossa that provides direct payments to its employees depending on Bossa’s profitability following the release of a game.